Painful knees do trouble, especially if it is for working woman or a man, this pain prevails with the normal move and hinders light run. Whenever you go, this pain obstructs you. But no matter, today through this article, we will tell you about the exercises that will help you get rid of this pain, then let’s look at the Best Exercises for Knee pain.
How does this knee pain occur?
Knee pain disease is common to all people today, it can also be caused by chronic injuries or medical conditions. If the elderly are seen then this old medical condition, injury or indirect involvement is due to bone and joints, the reason is not always the same. Age changes in the structure of bones with age in adults also.
There can be many issues for this pain, the chronic injury is the most common cause, or there may be a combined decline and discomfort from a condition like arthritis.
Exercise for Knee pain
Pain in the knees is a common cause of injury, here we are going to tell you some of best exercise for knee pain. Let’s see them one by one.
All of you should know that before doing any exercise, do your body warmly, this opens the body’s muscles so that the risks of small cramps and sprain are reduced, and you will know that these little small sprains cause the pain. So, do a little warm up at the beginning of the exercise, warm-up exercises like:
- Ride a stationary Bike For 5 minutes
- Push up’s
- Calf raise
- Stretching Exercises
Also read :- Know These Jogging Tips for better jogg
Leg Raise (body weight)
Leg raise is the best exercise for knee pain, if your knees are having problems, then do this exercise.
How to do
- First, lie down on a flat surface
- Now bend one of your knees (upwards), and keep the other knee straight
- Keep the other leg straight, raise it to the height of the opposite knee
- Repeat this 10 sets of 3
Knee Roll is also one of the best exercise for knee pain, if you have trouble kneeling, then Knee Roll can work as a better treatment.
How to do
- First lie directly on the ground with your back and keep your leg straight
- Keep both hands in your favour
- Slowly bend your kneed upwards
- Slowly lower your knees to the right
- try to keep the knees together
- do so until you feel a gentle pull in your thighs and waist.
- Holding 5 seconds, then slowly move your knees to the centre
- Do this on the other side also.
Repeat this exercise 10 times on each side
If there is a problem in your feet then most trainers recommend step-up because this exercise does not give much emphasis on knees, i,e this exercise is best exercise for knee pain.
How to do.
- First, take a step sub-bench, if not, then not to worry. Try it with stairs.
- Keeping your pelvis level in mind, bend one leg knee and keep the other leg on the floor.
- Touch your fingertip lightly on the floor
- then rise up and repeat it with the second leg.
- Repeat this process 10-15 times
- Then come back to normal stage
Calf raise is also one of the best knee pain exercises, it strengthens the lower body of the knee so that there is not much weight in the knees. And this is one of the best and simple exercises, there is no need to do much to do this exercise. Let’s see how to do it.
How to Do?
- First, take a surface, you can use steppe benches or stains for use.
- Now the edges of your feet should be in the middle of the bench, out of the step sub-bench.
- Now slowly lift your ankles
- Hold 5 seconds, until your muscles of your shin do not feel the slightest stretch.
- Now slowly bring your ankles down.
- Do such 15-20 times
Note: If you have a knee problem, please do this exercise without weight.